5 Things to know about upcoming financing changes
- It goes into effect October 1st
- It’s the most significant change in lending in over 30 years.
- Closing dates can be effected by this and may need to change at the last minute.
- Buyers must receive their CD (Closing Disclosure) 3 days prior to closing. If not, the closing will be pushed out.
- Any applications to your lender received on or before September 30th 2015 will not be affected by this. *
* Application must include a fully executed Purchase and Sale agreement.